Experiencing a QuickBooks crash com error while trying to send invoices can be frustrating. The user may get the error message code : “Crash: Com Error.” You’re not the only one who may be having this problem. But do not worry; we have answers that will enable you to get beyond this difficulty. In this post, we will examine the reasons for this problem and offer practical troubleshooting techniques to fix it.
You can reach out to us for effective error resolution; dial +1-(855)-955-1942 to get assistance from our experts. While sending the mail to your clients or customers, you could see the error.
Let’s look at the causes of the error to understand the solution steps better.
Causes Of The Crash Com Error In QuickBooks Desktop
There can be many reasons that could contribute to the QuickBooks crash when sending email invoices. Here are the common reasons you could face:
- Your QB is not the updated one. Using the old version of the software is landing you in trouble.
- Microsoft Outlook application is not up to date. You need to check for an update and download it for your system to be compatible with QB.
- The Microsoft Outlook mailing application is not your default mailing app.
- The user is not using the PC with admin rights.
Have a look at – How to fix quickbooks error ps101
Signs Of QuickBooks Crash Com Error When Sending Email Invoices
As a result of the error, the user will start seeing these symptoms of the error on the screen:
System Crash: Open software or programs may end up crashing.
Freeze: The QB software starts freezing more often.
System Lag: The user’s PC starts lagging, and all the programs respond slowly, along with the input devices like the cursor and keyboard.
Now, you know that the error will cause you additional troubles. Hence you must find and execute the error as soon as possible.
Solutions to Crash Com Error In QuickBooks Desktop
Solution 1: Install QB application updates .
If you are using the older version, it could be the reason for the error to arise. The glitch is solved in the latest and updated version of QB.
Solution 2: Use the latest version of Microsoft Outlook for using QB.
- To get the update go to the “File” menu in Microsoft Outlook.
- Goto the “Office Account” section and then click the “Update” option.
- Click the “Update now” option.
Solution 3: Configuring the setting for default mail in the system.
- Move the cursor to the C panel.
- Click the “Programs” options.
- Choose the option that says “Default Programs” from the options available on the screen.
- Click on Set your default programs, then click Mail.
- Select Outlook to make it your default mail.
Solution 4: Run the PC using the administrator rights.
- Create a user with admin rights on your operating system.
- Login to the new user account on Windows.
- Restart the QuickBooks application.
We’ve made an effort to provide you with the simplest fix for the problem that is both simple and effective. Dial +1-(855)-955-1942 to contact our specialists for help with the QuickBooks crash com error or any other QuickBooks-related error if you are still having trouble after trying these fixes.
Recommended to Read- Get Rid of ‘QuickBooks Scheduled Backup Not Working’ Error